• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Peoples! (Same ad as my off-site one, without discord stuffs)

NeganSteven

Titleless Warlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings Earthlings!

I wish to make new friends and as I seek RP partners and get back into the swing of the life of a writer!

I have oh so many characters that can be molded to fit into ANY universe or idea we would like to explore.

I guess a few ground rules before we start?

1. I am 24 and would prefer my Partner be 18+ for the RP. It's not a hard requirement, but any age below that with any RP involving Romance is not going to happen, sorry
Just not comfortable with it.

2. DO NOT play my characters, These are mine and mine alone, I will not play your characters.

3. Be open minded, I love creativity, but hate being the only one driving the RP.

4. Kinda tying into the rule above, Do not give me lame, two word responses. Seriously "My character Thinks about the situation" is not a response. Give me something!

5. Most important of all, BE KIND, if our characters hate each other, fine. But be kind outside of the RP. Its a game, not a war.

-----

Now I suppose you want some of my ideas? Sure, here's a few. :)

Fandoms-

Star Wars. (episodes 7-8-9 Do not exist, do not ask)

Pokemon (Mystery Dungeon style or Trainer Style is fine by me!)
-I have a REALLY fun pokemon Trainer Idea, please inquire within! :D

Dragon Ball Z? (It's been a while and Im fuzzy on a lot of details, but something in the universe could be fun!)

Doctor Who. (Haven't seen much past the 12th Doctor, but I have an OC im dying to use!)

--Non-Fandom Stuff-

Modern Fantasy, Party of adventures doing modern day quests?

-----

Im sure there is more I'd love to do, just can't think of it right at this moment, feel free to share your own ideas! i'm willing to talk and discuss ideas.

Hello how are you =) I love everything you wrote
if you can do novella - advanced lit rping as in 3+ paragraphs i would love to talk more and get t know you. Primarily on discord but feel free to message me if you want by the way

even if you ignore me
"(episodes 7-8-9 Do not exist"

AMEN on this
I am nonstop applauding anyone who goes against Disney Star Wars so amen bravo =D =D

oh i also will elements inspired by fandom but i dont fandom rp
i only do original characters with my rpers original characters. I figured this wouldnt be a problem as you said dont use my characters so i took that as you have your own characters =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back