• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for people to do kpop roleplays with!

mydecember

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm looking for people who are +18 to do some kpop related roleplays with. While I'm more used to using ocs, I don't mind taking on the role of any idol. I'm an older stan so I'm not too familiar with a lot of 4th gen groups but I don't mind doing some research on them to rp as them!

Here are some things about myself.

ㅡ★ I'm 19.
ㅡ★ I'm comfortable with any pronouns!
ㅡ★ I have a decent amount of free time at the moment but I will let you know if and when this changes!
ㅡ★ my timezone is edt.
ㅡ★ I've been roleplaying for 10 years off and on on different apps like kik and ig to give a few examples.

Some things to note.

ㅡ★ I'm very into angst as well as some darker themes in my plots, but please let me know if you have any triggers so that we can avoid those in the plot if we have to.
ㅡ★ I don't mind talking ooc, I think knowing each other/ becoming friends could make it funner to roleplay with each other.
ㅡ★I have a long list of plots that we can choose from but we can also brainstorm ideas and think of a plot together if you'd prefer that.
ㅡ★ I prefer to write in semi lit or adv lit, but I can adjust to whichever writing style you're more comfortable with!
ㅡ★ it's not necessary, but we can also delve more into the details of the plot and plan things out ahead (I really enjoy doing so and I find it very fun :D)
ㅡ★ please communicate if anything comes up or if you lose intrest in our current rp to avoid any misunderstandings! (We could also think up of ways to make things more intresting if you begin to feel a bit bored with the current plot.)
ㅡ★ I'm mostly comfortable with bxb or gxg pairings.

Feel free to comment or message me if you're intrested!

Last edited:
Id love to rp with you ♡ do you have any cravings? Feel free to dm me!

Hi, I'm looking for people who are +18 to do some kpop related roleplays with. While I'm more used to using ocs, I don't mind taking on the role of any idol. I'm an older stan so I'm not too familiar with a lot of 4th gen groups but I don't mind doing some research on them to rp as them!

Here are some things about myself.

ㅡ★ I'm 19.
ㅡ★ I'm comfortable with any pronouns!
ㅡ★ I have a decent amount of free time at the moment but I will let you know if and when this changes!
ㅡ★ my timezone is edt.
ㅡ★ I've been roleplaying for 10 years off and on on different apps like kik and ig to give a few examples.

Some things to note.

ㅡ★ I'm very into angst as well as some darker themes in my plots, but please let me know if you have any triggers so that we can avoid those in the plot if we have to.
ㅡ★ I don't mind talking ooc, I think knowing each other/ becoming friends could make it funner to roleplay with each other.
ㅡ★I have a long list of plots that we can choose from but we can also brainstorm ideas and think of a plot together if you'd prefer that.
ㅡ★ I prefer to write in semi lit or adv lit, but I can adjust to whichever writing style you're more comfortable with!
ㅡ★ it's not necessary, but we can also delve more into the details of the plot and plan things out ahead (I really enjoy doing so and I find it very fun :D)
ㅡ★ please communicate if anything comes up or if you lose intrest in our current rp to avoid any misunderstandings! (We could also think up of ways to make things more intresting if you begin to feel a bit bored with the current plot.)
ㅡ★ I'm mostly comfortable with bxb or gxg pairings.

Feel free to comment or message me if you're intrested!
I’d love to RP if ur still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back