• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for people interested in doing horror

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
So with Halloween only a few days away I'm really in the mood for doing a horror RP. However I only got back from holiday this morning and I'm tired and I'm not really getting any ideas. So basically I'm looking for some people interested in doing a horror RP to throw some ideas around. If I get enough people I'll create a PM and we'll throw some ideas around and decide on one. After that I'll create the RP and let others join as well.

Hello, I was thinking the same thing. I have a pretty specific idea on my mind right now, too.

So, there's this dorm building for a college in Southern California, and there are some kids living in it. Everything seems to go well, and everyone gets along and a few friendships and relationships are formed. Everyone's happy. But then, the next night people start to realize something's up. you know, creepy sounds, loss of electricity and cell signal, doors slamming. That sort of thing. And it gets so bad that eventually they get stuck in the house somehow. So all the residents of the dorm have to find a way to get out. It's basically demons and ghosts, stuff like that, but they'll be plenty of gore as well.

I'd like to join!

Vampirelovee said:
So, there's this dorm building for a college in Southern California, and there are some kids living in it. Everything seems to go well, and everyone gets along and a few friendships and relationships are formed. Everyone's happy. But then, the next night people start to realize something's up. you know, creepy sounds, loss of electricity and cell signal, doors slamming. That sort of thing. And it gets so bad that eventually they get stuck in the house somehow. So all the residents of the dorm have to find a way to get out. It's basically demons and ghosts, stuff like that, but they'll be plenty of gore as well.
That sounds interesting(:

yes I wonder when we're going to do it.. I'd really like someone to roleplay with tongiht

I wish I could :( But I've got school tomorrow and I've gotta wake up at 5:30 in the am. Maybe tom afternoon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back