• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rainy_day

Hello,
This is the first time I've used this sort of rp forum. I'm very interested in roleplay as a past time due to my hectic life. Currently I'm wanting to roleplay Jujutsu Kaisen or Kaiju No. 8 as those are the two fandoms I'm heavily involved with at the moment. I roleplay darker themes really but I do ships as well. I do not have any sort of triggers and am over 25+ in age. I've roleplayed as Gojo Satoru and Mina Ashiro so those are the two I have experience in.

These are the pairings that I like with them, but I might ship with OCs depending upon how well the OC is written, and vice versa. I have an OC I'd love to pair with a Gojo but I know this isn't something that people are really into...

Gojo Satoru x Iori Utahime is my ship for JJK. Though as I said, I'm open to different forms of shipping though I DO NOT ship Gojo Satoru x Geto Suguru
Mina Ashiro x Narumi Gen <-- I love this rare pair! sdf nskjfnskfjn
Mina Ashiro x Hibino Kafka

I'm a literate roleplayer too and like plotted stuff and AUs.

So yeah, if you're interested let me know~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back