• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy looking for partners!

vierfull

cass
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
im looking for rp partners!! if you're interested, my discord is; seraphismm.

specifics;
I revolve my characters around criminal based occupations (ex: detectives, assassins, criminals, ect) and creatures! (vampires, demons, ect)
All of my OC's are queer, so I ask that you are not to be trans/homophobic and racist- for you will be blocked.
While I already have lore planned out, I will accept any/everything new! though crime based themes are my best suit.
I'm a minor!! so please nobody over the age of 15-16.
Pls do not be dry!!! have a sense of humor!!!
Be decent at rp!! I cannot handle people who are too unrealistic or make their characters op. Use basic rp criteria! Like using quotation marks for what your OC is saying, punctuation marks, and good grammar!!! (unintentional misspelling is fine, though please know the deference between your/you're, their/there/they're/ then/than, ect)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back