• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners!

Random

x.alittleneko.x

I actually don't play as a neko often, just cute
about me
I'm a female and often prefer to play as one, I've done roleplay for about 5-6 years. I don't require multiple paragraphs etc.., but do more than 1-3 lines. I'm descriptive often and like to be open about the plot with each other to a mutual agreement (not necessarily say what's going to happen either but drop hints.) My main genre's are Sci-Fi and Romance, but I do a wide variety as well so don't be shy becuase I haven't listed yours!

now for ideas
(1)- Its the future and people/creatures with powers are regularly captured by the government for research and military due to war surrounding us and others. We/I live in hiding amongst the normal and eventually run into each other while trying to evade being captured (Sci Fi I mentioned with possible friend/romance with action)

(2)- It's more of modern day. I'm a cat you've adopted awhile ago, small cut fuzzy. We've been together for short/long period of time and for the first time you catch me in human shift with cat ears and tail, bewildered to your cat stranger (this is usually a cute slice life type)

(3)- We're in the renissance era, mythological creatures/humans living nearby/in village and experience a life in the past with a potential bond (played casually)

(4)- Animals!~ We're wolves that meet for the first time with a rift between us due to me being packless and causing trouble (or whatever comes to mind)

(5)- Angel x Demon, Clash at a bar and can't part due to new circumstances forcing a connection to form between 2 enemies

(6)- Highschool/College students scenario (I don't know what much else to say rip)

(7)- Apocalypse came! Now we're survivors amongst deserted and infested plains. I'm a medic that eventually finds way to you and helps you out (follower +1!)

°.If i didn't list something you're interested in doing strike the idea by me! Like one of the prompts but not down to the dot? Let's talk about it and work around it! There's solutions! Don't be shy, I'm plenty introverted for the both of us darlin :3 .°

Thank you for reading this far, I mean if you made it here....
*hands over a cookie and taco*
You deserve that and oh, paper!?
*says maybe you should message*
Ah, silly me. Thought it was lettuce
Anyways- Good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back