• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners!

TheDragonKing

Roleplay Type(s)
Hey. I'm constantly looking for partners to roleplay, so if anyone's interested then don't hesitate to pm me.

I'm usually into fantasy roleplay and obviously a few fandom related picks, so can just talk and sort it out.

ABOUT ME!
  • I'm a 19 year old student from England and I can roleplay with anyone.
  • I don't always write a lot when roleplay, I usually write 4-8 lines.
  • I'm looking for partners who are educated with the chosen fandoms.
  • I love to talk OOC, I love making friends while I'm roleplay.
  • I don't mind my characters being a love interest to yours.
  • I always roleplay has a male character but I can do M x F or M x M.
MY FANDOMS
These are fandoms that I tend to roleplay the most but they aren't all of them, so feel free to ask. I'm not too fussy on pairings, so it can anything from OC x Canon to Canon x Canon.
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  • The Inheritance Cycle
  • DC Universe
I do roleplay other fandoms, so don't be afraid to ask.

FANTASY
I'm a big fan of fantasy so I'm always up for a fantasy roleplay. I don't have a story, but that's because I like to create it up between us so it's no one sided. I also don't usually have a OC at the ready becuse I like to make up my characters as we go along.

SO, that's all for this post. If you're interested in anything then be sure to PM or comment and we can work something out.

See you soon!^_^

You seem pretty cool so if you want im down for any DC universe stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back