• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners!

banana_pancakes

Devil Dressed as an Angel
Business looks pretty slow and I have tons of cravings! First, let's go over the formalities.

About Me:
- I am 18 years old and female with role playing experience of about 10 years
- I live on the West coast of America and go to school for unnecessarily long hours (just so you get a vibe of when I'd reply)
- I prefer to play female, but I don't mind playing male or doubling if you ask
- I can write as much or as little as you would like, with it all really coming down to my muse and your length
- I don't have many limitations; please let me know if you do

What I'm Looking for:
- 16+ years old
- MxF or FxF (nothing against MxM, I just suck at it)
- PM or Discord
- At least one paragraph with moderate grammar
- Someone who is all right with a slow pace as it can take me 1-3 days to reply unless you request quicker response time
- Co-plotting! Please, I'd love to hear all your wonderful ideas and plots!

My No-goes:
- furries, vampires, or werewolves
- mafia, gangs, or abusive situations
- incest, large age gaps, or teacher x student relationships

Here are a few pairings and plots. I'm happy to combine some too if you're interested in multiple. Anything crossed off has already been taken.
- good x bad
- prince/princess x guard/servant
- assassin x target
- boss x assistant
- millionaire x maid
- coworker x coworker
- arranged marriage
- forbidden love
- opposites
- soulmates
- music industry
I am open to play either muse for these.

Zodiac Signs
The world is separated by zodiac signs, as represented by an emblem on one's neck. People are only allowed to fall in love with those bearing the same zodiac, or a compatible zodiac, while the others are forbidden. Shockingly, Muse A and Muse B fall in love but have incompatible signs.
(There's a lot we can do with this plot. It can be fantasy or realistic; solely on the two's relationship, or focusing on a revolution sort of thing)

The One Night Stand
Muse A has a one night stand with Muse B, hence the title. However, certain circumstances force the two to see each other all the time. For example: a snowstorm the next morning that keeps the two locked in; Muse B is a new coworker/boss; trapped in the elevator; etc.

Quite the Persistent One
Muse A has been sitting at a restaurant, alone, for over an hour, waiting for her boyfriend. People are starting to look at her with pity while she sits keeps telling herself that he is just late. Suddenly, Muse B joins her and apologizes for being so late, yet this isn't her boyfriend. And despite not wanting too, Muse A loved the date. Since then, the two keep bumping into each other, Muse B waiting for Muse A to break up with her boyfriend and agree to another date.

The Enemy's Side
Muse A is a spy who is sent to blend in with the enemy forces. Their mission is to seduce the leader (Muse B) and leak information to the 'good' side. But when it becomes time to betray Muse B, Muse A isn't sure if they can as they've actually fallen in love.

Friends with Benefits
Just like the title, Muse A and B are friends with benefits. They constantly play around with each other but have agreed to make no commitments. However, Muse A finds themselves falling with Muse B, realizing their feelings only after Muse B seems to be growing closer with another person.

That's about it, though I'm open to more as well. I look forward to role-playing with you!

Last edited:
Hey I would love to play either princess/prince x guard/servant, forbidden love (got a plot for it if you're interested) or "The Enemy's side" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back