• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners~

Kouya Phantom

Hit me with the gay and let’s get it
18+ Please~
I normally write at most 2 paragraphs (maybe more, depends on partner)
I'm fine with MxM, MxF, and FxF

I'm looking for new roleplay partners. I'm up to do really anything. I am a part of a lot of fandoms.​

Anime--
Yuri on Ice
Fairy Tail
Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood)
Hetalia
Junjou Romantica
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Love Stage
Soul Eater
Haikyuu
Kuroko's Basketball

Normal/Cartoon Tv Shows--
Sherlock
Ed,Edd,NEddy
The 100
Supernatural
Voltron

Ideas of my own--
Mob Boss x Waiter
Bad Boy/Girl x Nerdy Boy/Girl
Teacher x Student​

Think of any yourself? Ask me and I will let you know if I know them.​

Hello! I was wondering if you still wanted/needed a new roleplay partner? If so, maybe I could fit the bill?

I am DOWN for either the 100 or some of your own plots. I am addicted to the 100, only on the first season though.

im in the middle of season 2 so im slowly getting used to new characters.

I've just been binge-watching. I looked up the show this morning and now... I can't stop.

Cinematically it's a bit shitty, very fast paced since it's a lot of information, but overall the acting is good enough so that I won't slam my head on the coffee table. I still love it either way, there's always a lot of information coming in large waves. I like faster paced stuff more then shows like The Walking Dead, and other shows with long episodes and not a lot of progress.

The show is very fast paced. Something new is always happening in each episode. It gets better as it goes but its just pure pain because I get attached to a character then boom. Theyre dead.

The show is very fast paced. Something new is always happening in each episode. It gets better as it goes but its just pure pain because I get attached to a character then boom. Theyre dead.

And then the ones that you DO want to die, they don't, they never will, they'll just be forever jackasses stuck in the show.

And then the ones that you DO want to die, they don't, they never will, they'll just be forever jackasses stuck in the show.
Most definitely.. There's a few I want to kill over but as far as I know they don't die.

Most definitely.. There's a few I want to kill over but as far as I know they don't die.

I concur, sometimes I just want to tweet out the networks screaming at the top of my phone's text-lungs,

WHY HASN'T CLARK DIEEEEDD!!!!

I concur, sometimes I just want to tweet out the networks screaming at the top of my phone's text-lungs,

WHY HASN'T CLARK DIEEEEDD!!!!
She's the main character. She will never die. Although anyone she sleeps with will die.. at least that's the theory..

She's the main character. She will never die. Although anyone she sleeps with will die.. at least that's the theory..

I haven't thought about that... Clark does bother me a lot though, the actress that plays her makes her seem like a REALLY ANNOYING person, and she's always yelling at the time and doesn't just... relax and drink some water.

I haven't thought about that... Clark does bother me a lot though, the actress that plays her makes her seem like a REALLY ANNOYING person, and she's always yelling at the time and doesn't just... relax and drink some water.
That's true. She never really does relax but main freaking character. What can we do?

Spam the Network. DO NOT STOP UNTIL WE WIN!!!! I'll rally the troops.
I'm not caught up yet but I think at this point she is a really important character. Not just as the main character but now to like a lot of stuff and people and I don't think they can kill her unless they find some other character to replace her spot.

I'm not caught up yet but I think at this point she is a really important character. Not just as the main character but now to like a lot of stuff and people and I don't think they can kill her unless they find some other character to replace her spot.

I know that she's important, but I would like a GOOD actor to play her... Everyone needs to CALM DOWN in this show. Panic isn't good for morale.

I know that she's important, but I would like a GOOD actor to play her... Everyone needs to CALM DOWN in this show. Panic isn't good for morale.
I think they want panic to be more or less the point. Although I hate it very much. Constantly screaming at the show because everyone is dumb.

18+ Please~
I normally write at most 2 paragraphs (maybe more, depends on partner)
I'm fine with MxM, MxF, and FxF

I'm looking for new roleplay partners. I'm up to do really anything. I am a part of a lot of fandoms.​

Anime--
Yuri on Ice
Fairy Tail
Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood)
Hetalia
Junjou Romantica
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Love Stage
Soul Eater
Haikyuu
Kuroko's Basketball

Normal/Cartoon Tv Shows--