• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥ Looking for partners ♥

Could we rp? I have a different plot in mind. But if you don't want to change could we do summer house then? With the cheating one?

Hey! I wouldn't mind doing the "Can't Live With You {Can't Live Without You}" role play with you!

(If you're still interested in partners, that is).

Oh my gosh, everything is so cute! I love how you wrote down these ideas!

Summer House, Joy Ride, Flight Delay, and Million Dollar Wedding all sound really nice, if you're up to any of them.

Thank you! (

:) )

I'm up for any of the ones you just listed right now.

You can go ahead and choose your pick because I don't mind doing whatever!

Shoot me a PM and we can start planning.

@Waste

I'm interest in: Flight Delay, Joy Ride, Braving the Elements, Stranger Danger, Don't Forget Me, and Baby Project. Cause almost of them are so interesting.

Hit me up with a PM whenever and we can discuss which one you'd like to do.

:)

@DuskerTem

Bumping the thread up! (

:) )

Hello there owo)/

Omigosh, Baby Project sounds so cute! If it isn't already spoken for, and you're still gunning for it, I wouldn't mind playing a male Muse B for this plot :3

newcreate.php

Ooh, I haven't bumped this thread in a while!

Giving it a bump!

KaoriMei said:

B U M P I N G

T H E

T H R E A D

Hello ! They were all great and original ideas,really loved them c:

But there were 3 that I really loved. Maybe we can discuss it over PM's ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back