• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♂ Looking For Partners! ♀

Snowfeather

✨breedable ✨
Roleplay Type(s)
Once more, I am looking for a 1 x 1 Rp partner. I would prefer a male partner, though it's nothing required. I have some ideas that I will list below. For the plots I have in mind, or if you're interested, please comment or PM me.

Right now, I am so craving a high school/supernatural/zombie apocalypse Rp, FYI. Also, I only do F x M, not M x M or F x F. I would prefer to have the female role, but I could be convinced otherwise.

• Something Teen Wolf© based

Dragon x Dragon

Demon x Human

Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter

Demon x Angel

Ghost x Human

In your comment/first message, please include the following: ( If possible )

Which Pairings You Find Interesting

Any Plots That You'd Like To Hear Fandom?

How Long Your Posts Usually Are

How
Active Are you? -- Once a Week? Once a Day? More Than Once a Day? Etc.

Would You Rather RP In a Thread or PM?

Thank you!

Dragon x Dragon

Possibly where one dragon is having a struggle shifting from human to dragon form

I try to keep them as three sentences long, but they sometimes end up a paragraph long

I'm pretty active, on all day.

PM please

I post within a couple Minuites of the other RPer's post.

I don't mind doing either PM or Thread.

Posts are normally about 1-2 paragraphs or longer.

I'm up for most pairings except for the war ones.

DrayDroyRyugain said:
Dragon x Dragon
Possibly where one dragon is having a struggle shifting from human to dragon form

I try to keep them as three sentences long, but they sometimes end up a paragraph long

I'm pretty active, on all day.

PM please
[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]I post within a couple Minuites of the other RPer's post, I don't mind doing either PM or Thread. Posts are normally about 1-2 paragraphs or longer. I'm up for most pairings except for the war ones.

[/QUOTE]
PM Me and we can discuss further.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'd like to do a Bad Girl x Good Girl highschool roleplay, with me grabbing the female role, if it's alright with you?

Going by your profile picture, I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you're a fan of Tokyo Ghoul. If so, we could do something along the lines of that instead, with original characters. Since the TG world has lots of room for potential characters, we could both have at least two, and that way both roleplay a female if you'd prefer something like that. Since I'd rather not double with the same plot. :]

I'm generally online once a day, and I don't mind whether roleplays are done via threads or PM.

Ktulu said:
I think I'd like to do a Bad Girl x Good Girl highschool roleplay, with me grabbing the female role, if it's alright with you?
Going by your profile picture, I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you're a fan of Tokyo Ghoul. If so, we could do something along the lines of that instead, with original characters. Since the TG world has lots of room for potential characters, we could both have at least two, and that way both roleplay a female if you'd prefer something like that. Since I'd rather not double with the same plot. :]

I'm generally online once a day, and I don't mind whether roleplays are done via threads or PM.
Well I'd be happy to be the male, no worries at all.

Right now, I don't think I'm interested in a TG rp, maybe some other time?

Alright well maybe we can discuss it in a PM and rp in thread?

That's fine! I just made the suggestion in case the first wasn't to your interest. :'D Yeah, sure, I'll shoot you a PM now.

[QUOTE="Alice Ivy Macintyre]Ooh, Demon X Angel sounds fun

[/QUOTE]
Awesome xD shoot me a PM and I'll reply when I'm up again.

SnowFeather said:
Awesome xD shoot me a PM and I'll reply when I'm up again.
Hi~ I saw you at some other thread, so here I am. xD That is the CUTEST avatar I've seen in ages! How would you feel about Bad Girl x Good Boy? :P I tend to RP as rather...submissive characters because I'm like that xD

Since I'm a new member, PMs are off for a while though!

EternalSushi said:
Hi~ I saw you at some other thread, so here I am. xD That is the CUTEST avatar I've seen in ages! How would you feel about Bad Girl x Good Boy? :P I tend to RP as rather...submissive characters because I'm like that xD
Since I'm a new member, PMs are off for a while though!
Hiya! I'd love to do that with you, and I can shoot you a PM. Also, thank you!

Hello there!

• I would be interested in:

(Post-Apocalyptic) Survivor x Survivor.
  • (War) World War 2, I would like to discuss roles, as I have extensive knowledge of WW2.

• I usually post from one paragraph to two paragraphs, but I can sometimes do more.

• I check on everyday. And reply everyday.

• I would rather roleplay in a PM.

[QUOTE="Wastes Storyteller]
Hello there!
  • I would be interested in:

(Post-Apocalyptic) Survivor x Survivor.
  • (War) World War 2, I would like to discuss roles, as I have extensive knowledge of WW2.

• I usually post from one paragraph to two paragraphs, but I can sometimes do more.

• I check on everyday. And reply everyday.

• I would rather roleplay in a PM.

[/QUOTE]
I would gladly do Post-Apocalyptic Survivor x Survivor with you. Shoot me a PM, and we can discuss more details.

I would be interested in Princess X Enemy Knight as well as Bad Boy X Good Girl.

My posts usually vary from 1-3 paragraphs though I can do more if a scene or a certain part of the roleplay is getting quite intense.

I'm on more than once a day, so I'll be able to reply pretty often though that might change since school is about to start for me once more.

I'll roleplay in a thread or Pm. It doesn't matter which one.​

RoleplayQveen said:

I would be interested in Princess X Enemy Knight as well as Bad Boy X Good Girl.

My posts usually vary from 1-3 paragraphs though I can do more if a scene or a certain part of the roleplay is getting quite intense.

I'm on more than once a day, so I'll be able to reply pretty often though that might change since school is about to start for me once more.

I'll roleplay in a thread or Pm. It doesn't matter which one.​
Great, shoot me a PM and I'll respond when I can!

I'd be interested in New kid x Not so new kid or Soldier x Enemy Soldier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back