• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Partners~ Plots and Pairings inside!

DeerPrince

lulu
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

tumblr_nu7wx0keOK1sa07uto1_540.gif

Hello, and welcome to my thread!

A little bit about myself, because I know you all are so interested in me~ I have such a bad sense of humor  :P

• Hello, I am Rebecca, in case you don't know who I am.. Which is probably everyone ^^; lol.
  • I am a teen roleplayer with a couple years of experience, so I like to think I'm a relatively literate player.
  • My time zone is UTC-5:00, aka, I live on the beautiful East Coast of the politically ruined USA.
  • Generally speaking, my reply length ranges from three paragraphs to more, depending on how into the scene I am.
  • Romance is what I live for, but if our characters do not get along, that's fine. There is nothing worse than forced romance or instant love.. except those gosh pooping one-liners.
  • I can play both male and female, though I'm currently leaning more towards female, since I've been playing a lot of male.
  • We can double, but I have to warn you, that I put in the majority of my effort into one character, and the second one isn't as great :S  
  • High school takes a huge chunk of my time! If I don't respond within a day or two, that means I've been swamped, but if you wish to give me a poke, please feel free! I don't bite :3
  • Also, I can do both realistic and anime face claims.

What am I looking for in a partner?

• Be literate! Please be able to churn out a couple paragraphs per post. If we're constantly tossing around a couple lines, I will lose interest very quickly.
  • DETAILS! I live for the little details in your post. Tell me everything about the scene! The weather, their facial expression, the birds on the tree, the direction the wind's blowing, etc. 
  • Have a good grasp on the English language, please. While I'm not a grammar Nazi, your post must be eligible. 
  • Do your research, please, if we do some sort of historical roleplay ^^
  • They say that a relationship is over once communication dies, and while this might not be a relationship in the traditional sense: talk to me! I won't bite you :3 .. probably.. xD  But in all honesty, if something isn't working, tell me, and we can work on it. If you don't like it, we can drop it. I won't be upset with you ^^. Tell me how your day went! Just a friendly little OOC chat. 
  • If things get too heated, fade to black. Partly because they're not allowed here on RPN, anyway, but I'm also uncomfortable with those sort of scenes.
  • If you have any triggers, please let me know so I don't mess something up.
  • Be able to post relatively frequently and consistently. In case you don't know, I am an extremely impatient person, heh.. But I do like constant replies. It's fine if you can't do constant replies though. One to two replies a week will suffice at the very least.
  • I usually only do MxF, but I am willing to give MxM a shot, though bear with me, because I probably won't be very good at it.. FxF doesn't seem to be able to happen soon though.. Nothing against it, I just know I wouldn't be any good at it.
  • I do believe that that is it ^^ Thank you reading this far! And, if you have read this far, tell me your favorite animal! Hehe.
  •  

GLORIOUS PLOTS!

• Lack of an interesting title, because I'm boring
  • Born with a rare congenital heart problem, Muse A been battling a life long struggle with medicine and hospitals, though despite everything, she's been trying to live a relatively normal lifestyle. Muse B has been best friends with Muse A forever, and the two have developed an uncanny bond over the years. Now, as they've both graduated from College and settled into their own lives, they meet up again, where their romantic feelings begin to develop and show for each other. Through all the obstacles they face, the pair rekindle their old feelings for each other.
  • (I would like to play Muse A, but that can be discussed ^^)
  • Arabian Nights
  • (Doesn't have to be in the Arabic time frame)
  • Muse A a seemingly maniacal boy-king takes a new bride every night only to have her murdered at the new dawn. The Kingdom resents him, and no one can fathom a reason as to why Muse A would ever wish to orchestrate so many innocent deaths. After the death of her best friend, Muse B volunteers to be the next bride, burning with righteous hatred. She vows that she will be the first to survive more than one night in the palace, and promises to avenger the death of her best friend. The way she does it? Every night, Muse B tells Muse A a story, but only finishes half of it to keep the young man hooked enough to delay her death. However, as time goes on, Muse B begins to lose her earlier hatred as she starts to understand the futile situation. The longer she stays in the palace, the more she begins to understand the situation and the more Muse B feels herself falling for the recluse of a king. After all, every person has a story.

(I would like to play Muse A)

• Not from Here

Minding their own business, one day, Muse A finds themselves suddenly transported back in history (can be any time period anywhere) where he becomes the son of a wealthy, aristocratic family in the midst of an arranged marriage with another family. There, he meets Muse B, and despite the circumstances and their differences, they do eventually fall in love. Together, they settle into their new life as a married couple, and things to be going surprisingly well until Muse B dies tragically, leaving Muse B all alone. For whatever reason, Muse B dies as well, and he finds himself back in the present, leaving him confused and bewildered, trying to decipher the seeming dream that occurred. However, as fate wills it, a character who looks hauntingly like Muse B steps back into his life.

PAIRINGS~~

• Anything historical, really
  • Nazi Germany
  • Stranded
  • Apocalypse 
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Accidental Pregnancy
  • Human x Demon
  • Childhood friends/Best friends
  • Blind date
  • Bad boy x Good girl
  • God x Human
  • God of Death x Human 
  • Celebrity x Fan/non-fan
  • Evil King x Princess
  • Werewolf x Human (I do have a plot for this)

Fandoms~ (I only do OC's, sorry)

• Attack on Titan
  • Black Butler
  • TOKYO GHOUL xD
  • Hakuouki, maybe?
  • Kimi no wa na
  • Wolf Children
  • Sword art Online
  • Any Studio Ghibli movie (I will love you forever if we do any one of these)
  • Black Bullet
  • Parasyte
  • Aldnoah Zero
  • No.6
  • Norn9
  • K-pop anything (BTS and EXO trash, here)
  • Graceling
  • The Selection
  • Mortal Instruments
  • Gone
  • Percy Jackson
  • Harry Potter, potentially?
  • Divergent
  • Hunger Games
  • If you don't see something here, there's a good chance that I've seen/heard/read it, so feel free to ask!
  •  
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Gasp! I'm totally interested in a rp with you! Sign me up if you're still in need of a partner haha! Shall I pm you?

I'd be interested in rp-ing with ya :3 Your tittle gave me an idea for a yandere rp, where this girl is completely obsessed over Mr. Oblivious Senpai and that gives way to many comedic situations. If you're still looking for a partner, PM me xD

Very well, you've willed Senpai into existence by some ungodly means. However it is you did it doesn't matter, but now that I'm here, I should say that I'm interested (only as much as a Senpai can be) in any pairing you'd like to take on. If you want to know my preference, I lean toward topics like Attack on Titan, Percy Jackson, and of course the DC Universe (mainly batman x catwoman). Otherwise, feel free to tell me what your current interest is. Also, I am unable to pm at the moment so if you could I'd appreciate it.

I'd be interested in the Human x Demon, God/of Death x Human, or the Werewolf x Human. 

And to show that I've read everything, my favorite animal is a wolf, hands down. :3 

[SIZE= 12px]Pandas are awesome. I'd love to role play with you. ;D I do have some plots in mind that involves a few of the pairings above. [/SIZE]

@XiaoLu

Favorite pairings! 

Werewolf x Human

Human x Demon

Stranded

Hummingbird, maybe?

(Also, just a forewarning: I'm new to 1x1s so bear with me if I do get things wrong... I'm trying it out)

Hello! I am very interested in the Arabian Nights plot you created. Would you  like to roleplay with me?

Also, I'm still kind of new to this whole site so I'm not quite sure if I should PM you or vice versa. 

Hope to hear back from you soon~! ♥ 

Oh! I forgot to mention this, but my favorite animals have to be dogs. I have three. (✿ ◜◒◝ ) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back