• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners (MxM mostly)

Hubris

Hello there, I'm Hubris or whatever else floats your boat.

I'm looking for partners, as the title probably already informed you.

I mostly do MxM roleplays.

All I really as of you is that your posts are more than a line long and that you are over 18. Beyond that I'm really not all that fussy so long as we both have fun.

When it comes to genres I have a massive weakness for fantasy, be it modern, medieval, Ancient Greek or anything else I will almost certainly be interested in it. However it's not all I'm into and there will be a list a just little lower down the page. ^^

Genres:

-Fantasy

-Sci-fi

-Post Apoc

-Slice of life

- Aw heck I'm not fussy, just throw a genre at me and see if we mesh.

So here are a few ideas, the ones in bold I would prefer to play for pairings. ^^

AndroidxOwner

VampirexHuman

GhostxHuman

For now this short list will have to suffice. I would of course love to hear any suggestions you have too.

Hey there! Are you still looking for partners? I'd love to do some sort of MxM roleplay as well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back