• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners! fxf

Nogoodname

Did nothing wrong
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello all, I'm a little new here looking for some new people to rp with. FxF only for now, that's just what i enjoy. I don't really like doing Fandom I enjoy making original stories and seeing what kind of crazy dumb shenanigans we can get into. I'm a huge fan of fantasy, but I can do anything really, I also enjoy a blend of slice of life and adventure in my rp's. On the subject of romance I really enjoy it but I'd like it to be slow building ya know? Start as friends traveling together and do crazy adventures then slowly feelings build up until things finally happen. I also don't want it to be something we plan for, just have it develop naturally.

I'm not an expert writer, I'll definitely try to be detailed and I will try my best to do 1 good paragraph minimum, and i would heavily appreciate the same. but at the same time I won't require 20 paragraphs at all times. Just write as much as you feel the situation requires, i don't need an essay on what your character has for breakfast.

I'm on summer break at the moment so I'm available pretty much all day for the next few month but normally I live in the cst time zone so if your morning is my midnight that might cause some issues. On another note I really like people who reply fast, i'm not asking for a reply every 5 minutes, but I really like to get a good back and forth going ya know? I love a person who can give a good amount of replies over the course of a day.

Lastly, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but if you PM me or comment here please actually be willing to roleplay with me. I don't know why but I've had a lot of people PM me and then just never respond again. Or make me start the roleplay and never send a reply. It's just a huge pain for me to go out of my way and write a good 3-4 paragraph starter just for you and just never get a reply, it's rather hurtful really. Also, i know when you come here you're not just here for me but, if you're online please try to send me at least one reply while you're on. I'll say right now I'm a bit of a clingy person (I'm sorry it's just who I am) and sometimes I get anxious and check people's profiles and if you haven't sent me anything in a week yet you've been on the whole time I'm going to assume you've dropped me.

Well that's everything, i am ALWAYS looking for partners so if you're interested send me a pm and we can talk more about a plot. I currently don't have any plots in mind but I'm constantly thinking of ideas and I we can work together to think up something fun. Also i need like 2 more messages until i become a normal member so if nobody minds...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Raven Rose]I would thoroughly enjoy a role play with you! You seem very enjoyable

[/QUOTE]
Oh I'm so sorry, I've been getting a lot of pm's today and i forgot to check back here. Do you need a pm?

I'm interested in RP with you, you seem quite friendly! If it's not too much RP on your plate, feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back