• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Looking for partners for various rps!

HIllsberry

Magic Eight Ball
Hey! The name is Hillary! I'm 19 years old and live in the est timezone! I'm looking for SEVERAL video game based rps that I would be so, so happy if filled! I prefer to do this on email (just using this to broadcast this), so if you're interested please message me on here and I'll give you my email! I usually like to do oc mains (I'm most comfortable with doubling) with canon relationships on opposite sides kind of painting the picture of the world and maybe eventually meeting one another! If I'm not looking for canonxoc I will specify. Here's what I'm looking for:

Overwatch (WidowmakerxTracer, Could be convinced to do canonxoc, but really looking for these two)

Fable III (CanonxOc pairings, I have neat ideas for this!!)

Legend of Zelda (CanonxOc, Preferably something in Hyrule Warriors because it has elements from a lot of the games that kind of blend and I really like that!)

Borderlands (CanonxOc, Preferably in 2 or Pre-Sequel setting)

The Evil Within (CanonxOc or SebastianxRuvik or RuvikxLeslie in some fashion.)

That's it! Let me know if you're interested!

Hi! I saw your request and as a british person and heavy overwatch fan I am far to obsessed with tracer! If you are still considering setting this up Id be pleased to help out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back