• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners for a mix of things

glittamagic

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my little and somewhat basic thread. I am Glitta, 30 something female from the UK. I have been roleplaying for well over urm 20 years off and on and am desperate to get back into it and write some amazing stories with like-minded people!

I will try and keep this thread pretty simple as I would rather brainstorm with people than just post a list of wants and hope for the best, however, I do have a few tiny rules, please please be able to write a decent amount! I want stories and characters who I can fangirl over and who I get excited about what happens next, I struggle with just a few lines per reply, also please be over 18, I have nothing against younger members, it is just what I feel more comfortable with.

As far as roles go, I am F so I would like to play the F lead in a few, saying that though I have a few different M characters that I have been craving to play, so that is always an option. I am not too keen on doubling but could maybe be persuaded if the story is good :)

I adore anything to do with dark romance, toxic relationships, addiction, mental health, gangs, vampires.. not too big on fandoms as I don't really watch much TV.. urm what else??? no clue but please hit me up if you have an idea or would like to brainstorm. Oh and i love real face claims and roleplays about songs, so if that is your thing too I will love you forever :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back