• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners! (Fandoms & Originals) {OPEN}

thespectacularstorm

Mistress of the Elements
tenor.gif
Ah ha haa it's me again. Y'all already know what it is. For those of you who don't just call me Storm or Stormee ♥
Anyways I'm here with another thread cause ya girl's bored, stressed, depressed, broke, a joke-
lol (if you know where that's from I love you)
I have too much free time at night (I really don't have free time but I like to suffer) so I need some more things to fill in the holes in my meme infested heart.

• -I love memes. period.
    -I can write anywhere from 1 paragraph to a telenovela if I get too into it. All depends on you and what you bring to the table.
    -I'm annoying as shit. I get way too excited with a good story and will want to talk about it more often than not. I enjoy joking around and making up stupid what-ifs with my partners cause in my head we've been friends like we go back to '09. If you don't wanna OOC with me it's not a requirement but it will keep me a little more interested.
    -Random as hell. I will do things to 'test' your characters at any time just for the sake of keeping it interesting. Having everything linear and cliche and happy all the time is boring. Sometimes you have to get hit with a curveball.
    -I can play boys and girls but I prefer girls. I'm more comfortable being a girl cause I am a girl duh. Still, I'm not opposed to being the male in the story or throwing in extra males if I feel it's necessary. Especially if we're doubling. I will say I'm not the MOST confident in my ability to be a boy but whatever I do I always try to do my best with so you'll get my honest attempt. I would like the same respect from you.

Now you all must be wondering 'what the heck does this mental case want?' well your answers are here~ I have a few original ideas, a few prompts, and some fandoms that I'd be interested in doing so feel free to take a look. If anything grabs your attention then leave a comment or pm me about it. Try to be as specific as possible and coming with ideas or questions won't hurt either ^^

• Key: Things I crave will be * Parts I want to play will be bolded Things with little ideas will be italicized Included will be a word bank of things I like for no reason other than I see other people do it

Vamps x Wolves ***
    Prince x Royal/Commoner/Rebel **

Mutant x Non-Mutant/Mutant (think xmen) *
    Youtuber x Streamer **
    Idol x Fan/Non-fan *

Fluff - Apocalyptic - Horror - Slice of Life - Mystery - Dystopian - Comedy - Dark - Tragedy - Supernatural - Angst - Sci-fi - Suspense - Thriller - Witt & Satire

Okay don't come for me about some of my choices or why I put their real names rather than hero names lmao I like what I like. If there's something you don't see feel free to ask anyway. Even the fandoms I listed aren't limited to just those characters, they just happen to be my favorites. I'm open to doubling, tripling, AUs, and using just OCs running around in a canon world as well as wombo combo-ing ideas together. I just love to hear ideas! So gimme your thoughts and we can talk. Remember, nothing is written in stone ^^ I'm up for accepting a few partners!

Serious inquiries only! I don't want someone who's gonna ditch me right after we make the first post.

Last edited:
You still looking for someone to play dick Grayson?

I would greatly enjoy doing a role play with. Maybe some sort of mix of the Vampires and Werewolves with the Royal and Commoner some of the other setting ideas you have mentioned.

Can I pm you? :)
Sure lol
You still looking for someone to play dick Grayson?
Yuppp send me a pm.

I would greatly enjoy doing a role play with. Maybe some sort of mix of the Vampires and Werewolves with the Royal and Commoner some of the other setting ideas you have mentioned.
sounds fun! Send me a pm
I'm interested in if you would like to do a vampire x vampire or vampire x werewolf. If you are interested please pm me!
Cool I’ll send you one when I get home or you can send me one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back