• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners. ~Edited~

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
I miss writing and I feel like my writing has been shit honestly... so I'm hoping I can get back in the groove and get a decent partner that will inspire me to want to write well and get excited for the plot and story progression.

I write 3rd person past tense. I probably do a bit more novella style and can range 2 paragraphs - 10 + depending on scene, and inspiration. I don't expect my partners to post match me but I do expect some though and effort placed into it. I like detail. I tend to write a lot of characters I feel that npcs help bring the rp to life.

I don't really like a lot of fluff. I like dark and gritty, angst and drama, all the emotions. the high and the lows.

Plots

What happens when a myth becomes reality? A small village that is just below the northern mountain had been requesting aid from their king to help stop their village from being constantly attacked due to lack of soldiers. The village seemed to be so far out of the way that the king refused and ignored them. After an exploration of the north mountains the villagers came across a block of ice containing a person, unlike they had ever seen before. Inside the ice was a phoenix, and perhaps the answer to all of their problems.

This is fantasy world modern. Teledria is a peaceful country with a good king. The kingdom thrived and people helped each other. There was no real taste of poverty and depravity, it was almost like a Utopia. While a utopia sounds find and dandy there are those who disagree. Rebels have come out of hiding to fight against this notion of perfection and destroy this Utopia World. (idk this sounds good in my head... will update later.. but if interested or have ideas to expand off of this let me know.

Money can certainly buy you a lot of things, but there is a downside to all that pleasure. Enemies can be made. Can money buy off an assassin? I actually have a lot of detail for this rp fleshed out so if you are interested let me know and I'll fill you in.

I never do fandoms. I never do fandoms. I never do fandoms. I never do fandoms. I never do fandoms. I never do fandoms. I never do fandoms. I never do fandoms. I never do fandoms.
I'm doing a Fandom​
I can't resist.... I cannot resist!

The only fandom i'm interested in doing is My Hero Academia. I don't like to do oc's typically because I feel like i'm not good enough to write as those characters... but here we are...
Interested in a My Hero Academia style rp/ fandom let me know and we can further discuss.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back