• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partner

Mesia

F E A R L E S S
Welcome! Thank you for stopping by. I’ll start with the rules and the general information about myself.

• If you get bored with the roleplay please let me know. I won't get mad at you.
  • I normally do MxF
  • I generally post anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs at least once a day
  • I will admit that I’d prefer playing females, but I am willing to play males once in a while
  • My ideas below can fit any time period you wish to play
  • Willing to do both anime and realistic
  • I love dark plots or characters, so don’t be afraid of making a kinda twisted character
  • If it gets hot and then we need to take it to PM (if we are in a forum)

The List: (will be updated over time)

Italics are roles I would like to play

** are pairings I like the most

1. Werewolf x Vampire

2. Servant x Master **

3. Human x Monster (Vampire, Incubus, demon, etc)

4. Prisoner x Guard **

5. Mad Scientist x Assistant **

6. Stalker x Victim

7. Seven deadly sin x Another deadly sin

Plots: (You can come up with your own, these are just to generate ideas)

Plot A: [Works best for 1,2,3,5 and 7]

Character X recently went on a trip to another country but while there has broken some laws. Thus, they cannot leave the country to go back home. They go into hiding and try to find a job that will help them make money to pay off the expensive fee of being smuggled back to their own country. They get hired on by Character Y who is desperate for help who later gets pulled into the illegal world (if they aren't already apart of it) that Character X is in.

Plot B: [Works best with 1,3,4,6, and 7]

Character X has been getting bored as of late and wants to have more fun. They one day come across Character Y who is in a vulnerable state. Character X decided to toy around with Character but ends up falling for them. Character Y hates Character X and is desperate to leave them behind, but can they truly leave Character X behind? Or will Character X break Character Y?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the Prisoner one. We can do prisonerxguard...but I sort of have another idea branching off of that. It might take a long time to describe everything fully, so I would like to ask you first if you would happen to be interested in my idea. If not, we can go with the simple prisonerxguard one ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back