• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for partner

JellyJuice

**[MxM] or [FxF]**
**Long term or short term
- ideally, dark themed!**

ALL WRITERS AND CHARACTERS MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18!
20+ is much preferable. 26+ ideal!

Please **contact me with at least an idea** and **actively contribute to the plot** also after we get started! Nothing makes me lose interest faster than an apathetic (potential) partner!
**OoC communication** is becoming more and more important to me. We don't need to become friends, but seeing servers getting silent for days or even weeks is really sad… Let's keep the vibes going, even by talking about each other's day!

I love romance/flirting in *all* of my stories as subplot (we can decide together whether it will be a fast or slow burn), so please be open to that!

**Themes and tropes**:
> •Angst! The more the better
> •Supernatural
> •Horror
> •Toxic ships
> •Survival
> •Dark psychological themes (Serial killers, cult members, dangerous addictions, etc..)
> •Enemies to lovers
> •Dystopian scenario

**About you**:
-Adv.Lit to Novella writer.
-Please don't expect rapid fire!
-ABSOLUTELY NO TYPE OF AI OR PIC CREW if I think it looks like ai I will say no to your oc
-Have no or very few triggers

-Enjoy OoC chat and be fools together about our rp and characters!

**About me**:
20F from Florida.
-Novella writer to Adv )
-3rd person/past tense only - anything else is weird to me!
-OoC chat lover!

**Big NOPEs**:
-No, mafia, college, war/military or purely SoL plots.
-No anime oc

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back