• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partner!

NessieAlways

da bomb diggity
((First off, If I was doing a 1x1 with anyone and I've stopped replying I'm extremely sorry. Please PM and we'll continue if I still find potential =] ))

Hello! I'm NessieAlways, but you can call me Nessie!

A little about my RP likes ...

I usually play female characters(Yes I am a girl), but I'm not opposed to taking on a guy role once in a while. Most of my characters are pre-made since I like coming up with characters on my free time *bows head in geeky shame* but I can make special characters in different circumstances. I do not have a favorite character that I like to play since all my characters are like my babies and a mother can't choose between her children *Grins like a dork* Anywho, I like to keep my character age above 18, but if a younger are is a must I'll roll with it. As for Pairings, I'm open to any FxM, FxF, MxM pairings. (I've never done a RP that was solely MxM, but I'm sure it's no different than the rest =] )

As for Genre...I have a crazy fascination with Realistic or as many call it Slice of Life. I also like fantasy and fandoms although I will not play canon characters. I think I'd pretty much be open to anything as long as the idea is interesting. The only thing I will not do is roleplay as an animal. Don't ask me why...I just don't like it*shakes head in disapproval* I claim not to be into cliche plots, but I sometimes get cravings from something lighthearted and silly (Aka: Cliche) So if you'd like to do some cliche plot go ahead and ask I might be in the mood for it =) Oh I almost forgot...Romance...If a plot of a story doesn't call for romance, then I don't like Romance being the main focus. A little side action is okay, but if you want a pure romance RP then say it's a romantic RP

Length and grammar wise. I will not say I have the best grammar ever because I don't, but if you can read and understand what I've said so far, that's a good start. I try my best to be as literate as possible, but English/Writing was never my subject. I'm more of a math and science girl. As for length...I always try to write at least a paragraph, but if I have nothing to go on I'll either not reply until I think of something or just write a crappy response. I'm getting better at writing more, but I can't whip up a novel out of thin air...unless I'm extremely interested in the idea.

Ummm I think that's it...If anyone is interested shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back