• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partner

Tombstone

That Damned Cowboy
Hello all, Im looking for a partner to do a 1x1 with. What I ask seems to be the typical run of the mill rules; no god modding, 2-3 sentences, fair grammar, let me know if you can't post for some reason, etc, etc.

I was hoping to RP a plot based Fantasy type game but I am open to suggestions. There are a few fandoms that I would be interested in doing as well. Not necessarily looking for romance, but if it happens I'm not opposed to it. Please PM me if you are interested with plot suggestions and ideas. If possible I'd like to start today. Also worth noting is that Ill only be able to take on the first few people who contact me. Ill make a list of plots styles I'm interested in as well as possible fandoms below. THANKS!

PLOTS

• Medieval Quest Fantasy (Tolkein style)
  • Dark Fantasy (Lots of death and morally grey situations)
  • Fantasy in General
  • Westerns
  • Zombies
  • Stranded/Survival
  • Treasure Hunt

FANDOMS

• The Final Empire/ Mistoborn
  • Throne of Glass
  • Game of Thrones
  • Diablo
  • Dragon Age
  • Witcher
  • SAO
  • Log Horizon
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Walking Dead
  • Zombieland
  • Any Western

Would be thrilled to do a 1-on-1 with someone 25+, with a focus on good storytelling. I'm open to just about anything. Westerns, Log Horizon (I just started watching last week), a fantasy campaign/adventure all sound great.

You posted this long ago, but I'm all for the Witcher if you'll have me. I'm much more oriented with Witcher 2 though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back