• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partner to do RP about war and drama or something.

Jackson123

The meaning of life is the fine game of nil
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there, thanks for stopping by. I'm looking for partner to roleplay with. So, I wouldn't say these are rules, and more like guidelines for your information.

1. I'm looking for semi-lit to literary RP partners. Try to write a few paragraphs for the narrative, I appreciate quality writing that brings story to life.

2. I aim to respond as quickly as possible, but life can sometimes get in the way. Please be patient, as there may be times when it takes up to a week for me to reply. I kindly ask that you refrain from pestering me for responses before this timeframe has passed.

3. My favourite genres are science-fiction, fantasy, war and historical drama.

5. I’m always open to discussing and brainstorming ideas, feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions OOC.

6. You just realised there is no 4th rule.

7. I'm ghost friendly, feel free to walk away anytime, no hard feeling.

Here's a list of fandoms/settings I'm interested to write in:

Live Action Movie/TV Show franchise:

- Star Wars (Most familiar with movie eras and know basically nothing about the old republic period. Personally I think the sequel era gives more wiggle room to screw around)

- Red Dawn (the one with the Soviets, as I cannot suspense my disbelief for the new one that North Korea could pull that off. Maybe a Chinese invasion would make more sense.)

- The Man in the High Castle (Really liked the setting in the first 3 seasons)

- Fatherland (kind of like TMITHC but without the weird film reels things)

- Battleship (the movie with USS Missouri fighting aliens)

- Avatar (the one with blue aliens)

- The Final Countdown (the movie where USS Nimitz was transported to 1941 just days before the attack on Pearl Harbor)

- Das Boot

- Top Gun

- Godzilla Minus One

- Starship Troopers

Anime/Manga/Light Novel:

- Space Battleship Yamato

- Galaxy Railways/Galaxy Express 999

- Legend of the Galactic Heroes

- Space Pirate Captain Harlock

- Girls und Panzer

- Drifting Dragons

- Kerberos Panzer Cop

- Strike Witches

- Azur Lane

- Kantai Collection

- Area 88

- Saga of Tanya

- Submarine 707R

- GATE: Thus the JSDF fought there

- The Magnificent Kotobuki

- The Princess and the Pilot

- Porco Rosso

- The Sky Crawlers

- Battle Fairy Yukikaze

- Gunslinger Girl

Games:

- Fallout (I'm actually quite interested in doing a RP set in pre-war Fallout)

- Skyrim

- Wolfenstein The New Order

- Papers Please (Glory of Arstotzka!!!1!11)

- Ace Combat

- Project Wingman

- Red Alert 3 (this is the only C&C games I've played)

- Metal Gear Solid

- GTA (would also love to do a LSPDFR/LCPDFR rp where we play as cops in the GTA universe)

- Valkyria Chronicles (only played VC1 and watched the anime)

Plots ideas I thought of:

In the not-so-distant-future in the midst of World War 3, Muse A, a seasoned fighter pilot, their fighter jet is a cutting-edge piece of technology equipped with an advanced AI system, Muse B. Muse B is a talkative AI that could assists with navigation, threat analysis, and weapon systems, forming a bantering relationship with Muse A. (Battle Fairy Yukikaze-ish planes with Titanfall-like AI)

In a world where Japan maintained the Anglo-Japanese alliance into WW2, Germany triumphed over the Allies and occupied Japan. Post War economy reforms sparked massive increases in poverty and class stratification. Societal collapse is imminent with daily protests and riots. Muse A, a dedicated Tokyo panzer cop, strives to maintain order of the metropolitan area amidst the chaos. Living next door is Muse B, a passionate protestor deeply affected by poverty and disillusioned with the 'Weimar Establishment'. They see each other in the evening everyday after long days of fighting on the street on opposite side, as such a strange and complex relationship develops between them. (Kerberos Panzer Cop universe)

Muse A is a naval warship commander. Muse A harbours a secret – they are the only one who can see and communicate with Muse B, a mystical spirit that embodies the soul of the ship. Being bound to the vessel, Muse B could provides Muse A with insights and warnings that go beyond technological capabilities, helping them make critical decisions during naval engagements. Muse A convinces the crew to trust in their seemingly uncanny instincts without revealing the existence of Muse B.

And that would be it I think, thanks for reading. Feel free to reach out if you think we’d be a good match or if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back