• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Partner(s)

SomethingEternal

Hello, my nickname is Burgundy, and I am on the search for a new roleplay partner. I am a 20 year old man living in the PST timezone, and my hobbies are writing, drawing, and playing video games. I have a couple years of experience under my belt, and I usually reply in a paragraph format, in third person and past tense. My preferred genres are urban fantasy, science fantasy, action, adventure, and general lightheartedness. I cannot deal with hard subjects such as realistic drama, gore, things of that nature. I don't write roleplay based on fandoms, but stories I'd like to emulate are homestuck, kingdom hearts and dragonball.

What I'm looking for in a partner is:
-Someone who is 18 or older. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with someone younger than 18.
-Someone who is online most of the day. I'm online pretty much all day, and itd be nice to message someone who's on as much as me
-Someone who is creative, and willing to put in the same effort I put into the story
-Someone who is either autistic, or is an autism ally. I have autism and OCD, and itd be nice to message someone who would be supportive of this
-Someone who is open to becoming friends. I would like to chat OOC, so we could get to know each other better

Here are my current ocs. I plan on adding more, either for our rp or just in general, so be prepared for that: Untitled document

Thank you for reading this long post, and I hope we'll be talking more soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back