• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partner(s?)

Beware the Boa

Apprentice Herpetologist
Hello!

I'm Monty (or Mon/Min/Mun), and I'm looking for a roleplay partner, or even multiple if there's more than one person interested. I'll put my guidelines, my skill level/examples, contacts, and some plots I'm interested in.

• Guidelines

1. Don't ditch me without letting me know. I get emergencies, but if you're going to be a while and you know it, let me know.

2. Must be able to post at least once a day for advanced and semi-lit, and multiple times for rapid fire.

3. Decent IC grammar is a priority, but I won't eat you over typos. I'm pretty text speak-ish during OOC, so that's alright with me. (tbh i like to talk like this but i'm obviously capable of proper grammar if text speak drives you crazy or w/e)

4. Gender and/or dom/sub (or seme/uke if you say it like that) isn't really a thing I get worked up about, so if you have preferences just let me know.

That's it. Seriously!

I don't have enough posts to get PMs yet, but I will soon. Until then, just post to this thread if you're interested or have questions? I probably forgot about something but I've been working on this for about 5 hours so I don't really care. Thank you for reading!

The fallen notes prompt sounds adorable. I'm a semi-lit writer but I'll do journal if we're both online at the same time, perhaps on Chatzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back