• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Partner (only kik)

Gukkies

hey guys.
I’m new to this community and I’m not really sure how all of this works, but I’m not going to stay here for most of my time, I’ll mostly be available on kik and/or through text message. I have about maybe four years of role playing expierence? But I’ve been inactive for about a year now so I’m a little rusty but I really want to get back into it!

I have worked with mostly kpop and made up scenarios where me and my partner would just go along with how the story is going. As long as there is some type of romance, I don’t really have a preference. Other minor details will be discussed if you’re interested. I’m willing to compromise and listen to any and all ideas! I love trying out new scenarios and situations.

I do have one condition and that is that you are actually interested in the roleplay. I treat these rps like I’m writing a story and I hope you will as well. A usual reply should consist of about five likes or more. I know everyone is busy with their own problems and lives, so take your time. I understand that aspect, but just don’t ghost me for too long :3

I think I’ve covered the general idea. Reply if interested!

hey guys.
I’m new to this community and I’m not really sure how all of this works, but I’m not going to stay here for most of my time, I’ll mostly be available on kik and/or through text message. I have about maybe four years of role playing expierence? But I’ve been inactive for about a year now so I’m a little rusty but I really want to get back into it!

I have worked with mostly kpop and made up scenarios where me and my partner would just go along with how the story is going. As long as there is some type of romance, I don’t really have a preference. Other minor details will be discussed if you’re interested. I’m willing to compromise and listen to any and all ideas! I love trying out new scenarios and situations.

I do have one condition and that is that you are actually interested in the roleplay. I treat these rps like I’m writing a story and I hope you will as well. A usual reply should consist of about five likes or more. I know everyone is busy with their own problems and lives, so take your time. I understand that aspect, but just don’t ghost me for too long :3

I think I’ve covered the general idea. Reply if interested!
Hey, is it oc if my oc is an immortal being with magic powers? If so, then I would love to rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back