• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partner for Multiple RPS

Amazonkass

Unregistered Animagus
Hiya all, my original post disappeared, so I'm making a new one!

I'm searching for some partners, my requirements include:
Post regularly
Post at least a paragraph or two
Enjoy slow burn romance

Story ideas include:
*Harry Potter Marauders Era: I have an OC I would like to write opposite Sirius Black. I've written this story before, and I have an idea of how the ending should go, but I've just never got there
*World of Warcraft: Dk/? Two friends, one gets taken by the Lich King, and upon finding out she had escaped his command, friend goes looking for her and tries to teach her how to live again.
Bounty Hunter/ Priest: After being set up for the murder of one of the high ranking officials in the Cathedral district, this priest goes on the run and finds a home at Wyrmrest Temple in Dragon Blight, your character would come upon her and recognize her as an old big bounty, and then ensues the long trek back to Stormwind.
*Marvel: I would love to play Rogue opposite a Gambit or a Wolverine, anything as far as storyline goes from X-Men evolution to AoA.
*Fantasy: Vampires, witches and werewolves are my jam
*Any other ideas, please PM me, I've been itching to get back into writing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back