• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for partner for fandom

Internal Universe

Nothing under the spell
HI!.i looking for partner to do a fandom I don't care what kind you want to do ,I love rping and I would a long term partner ,people just usually forget about the whole thing so I'm left with nothing please don't do that if your going to be off for a while tell me c:,pm if your interested ...

I'm interested. I do Sherlock, Harry Potter and Bleach. Those are the only ones I am comfortable doing.

PM me if you are interested. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
first of all I can anything except harry potter ,sorry about that ,like from famous people fandoms fanficton types if that is a type lol,as long as it isn't hard for me to understand

or amine is fine as well just ask me I seen a lot of amine shows lately

Do you like YouTubers at all? If you would be interested in doing a roleplay with them, could you send me a PM so we could discuss it further? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back