• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partner for an original narrative world I built

Jordanrps

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey!

I'm a 25 year old guy from Italy.
I've spent a few weeks working on an original world in my spare time. At the current moment I have the full morphological and political map of the world, a sort-of original language, as well as major historical and lore elements that tie people and places together.
Ideally then I'd be a sort of dungeon master.
However, we can decide together the time and place of the story; the role of our characters (from mundane to very important); we may even play multiple characters and stories at the same time. There are preset characters in the world already (these are not all original characters; they are most often canon characters from little known series), but yours may be completely original, along with their stories.

Dice play and inventory management are much preferred, although they won't have to be strict, it's just a way for certain events to happen more naturally, and for the risk of failure to play a real part.

Just about anyone is welcome to apply. I may accept more than one partner, though not for the same kinds of characters and/or in the same time within the narrative world. A certain parallel (if not multi-player) dynamic might make the world even richer. Here's what I tend to look for in my partner:
  • Someone who's a good person, before being a good roleplayer;
  • Someone who's looking to write one of their best all time stories;
  • Someone who's interested in long-term character development, as well as moral complexity and philosophical dilemmas;
  • Someone who can, on average, write at least once per week.
I'm not sharing many details of this world here, for various reasons. A player may not even want to know anything up front (e.g. amnesia start).
However I'll gladly share more info to those who say they might interested.

(This post was cross-posted from the dice-interest-checks section).

Keywords: fantasy; medieval; action; romance; magic; mystery.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back