• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partner (Fantasy, MxM, Romance...)

Chocolate-Strawberries

Bewitchingly Sweet ♡
Heya, I'm Cosmo.
I really want a 1on1 partner, I'm only in groups at the moment. I usually only do romance, or other genres with a romance sub-plot. I have a preference for MxM pairings, but I'll do anything. Please be lgbt friendly, as I often play those types of characters, even if it's a straight pairing.
Fandoms-
-BNHA
-Harry Potter
-Timekeeper

Plots-
1)- Two witches (witches can mean males, too!) meet. They live in a rather old-fashioned area, so they're the only ones they know who share their practice. As they practice magick together, they start to notice that they have romantic feelings for one another. As this happens, someone finds out about them practicing magic...

As I come up with more plots, I'll edit this post

I'm intrigued by your creativity for plots. and the support of LGBTQ is even better. I would be welcomed to try and start a RP with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back