• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for partner: ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’š๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’‚ . *

7ANGEL

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
( Tenshiโ€™s Partner Search! )
Hello there! My name is Tenshi and I go with he/him pronouns. Iโ€™m on the lookout for a dedicated roleplaying companion who shares a passion for Creepypasta. Hereโ€™s a glimpse into my roleplaying style:
  1. My narratives typically range from 500 to 3500 words, though Iโ€™m open to adjusting the length to suit my partnerโ€™s preferences! :D It would also be helpful if youโ€™d send me a writing sample beforehand, so Iโ€™ll know what Iโ€™m working with. (Hereโ€™s my sample!)
  2. I specialize in a dark and gritty roleplaying style, featuring elements of gore, swearing, and adult themes. If youโ€™re comfortable with exploring such topics, feel free to hit me up; otherwise, please donโ€™t.
  3. I steer clear of the Slendermansion concept but am open to discussion if you have a compelling reason to include it in our plot!
  4. For OC/CC double-ups, I have a soft spot for yandere plots. If you share this fascination, we can make some spine-chilling-sickingly-love-stories together.
  5. Some canon characters I can play well for you (as a love interest or mere companion) are: Tim or Masky, Brian or Hoodie, Jeff The Killer, Ticci Toby, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, (Aged-up) BEN Drowned, Homicidal Liu, Slenderman, Jason The Toymaker, Clockwork, Jane The Killer. And much more!
  6. Lastly, Iโ€™m 18+ and would not be roleplaying with minors.
If youโ€™re interested, feel free to send me a message! I would love to know your name and pronouns, so please introduce yourself beforehand. I usually roleplay on RPN and Quotev, but, we can certainly use Discord if thatโ€™s where you prefer to!

im new to this site so i have not yet figured out PMs or most features of this site, however im very much down if you would like to discuss on discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back