• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Outlast Rp & more (1x1 rp partners)

ChoozoX

🫡 5’3 but when I stand on my money I’m 5’3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please Read!

Hello!

I’m looking for an Outlast 1×1 RP. Preferably long term.

My sole focus is for something along the lines of horror, suspense, a lot of tension and fear!

I don’t have any trigger warnings considering I love horror (that being films and stories that is) but if you have any triggers or if you are sensitive to certain topics, be sure to tell me!
I do have many and I mean many plots—I’m a very friendly person and I enjoy speaking to people. So if there is something, or a conversation you would like go strike with me, just send me a text outside of our rp! I am advance lit to novella so I apologize in advance that I type a lot.

My rules are:

-I only do Oc x Oc
Or Oc x canon double up

-I am not interested in human/animal hybrid characters...it really never caught my interest to begin with.

-If you are busy. That is perfectly fine. I am good at multitasking and getting replies out quickly for you to enjoy! But there are times that I will be busy. But I’ll never leave for days on end without replying to you. So you must be patient at times with me, what I am saying is if I don't reply for an hour or two. I would appreciate to not get constantly bothered about where I am. But in all, I really have a flexible schedule.

-I do double up Oc x Canon. Meaning. I play the canon character for your OC’s interest. And you do the same for mines.

What is Outlast?
Outlast is a horror game that came out in 2013. Revolving around a cooperation that conducted illegal experiments on patients in a Mental Asylum called Mount Massive, located in Leadville, Colorado.
In the game, you play as a freelance investigative journalist, named Miles Upshur who was called upon by a former IT Software Engineer named Waylon Park. Who witnessed these corrupt experiments, first hand. As Miles. You make it his job to make it out alive of Mount Massive, with footage to release to the public about the corruption and abuse to the patients. Unknowingly, Murkoff has an experimental creature that was labeled⁠—Project Walrider.

If you aren’t interested I would love to do any other fandom roleplay, which all remains as I am adv lit. And only do Oc x Canon double up—sorry—I don’t do Canon x Canon.

The other fandoms I role play in are;

Undertale
FNAF
Fallout
Detroit Become Human

DM me if interested!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back