Looking for one on one partner(s)

Rosemary

As the title states, I'm looking for a roleplay partner.

I would appriciate it if my partner is experienced and can write multiple paragraphs; I'd also prefer playing the female role. Oh, and romance intertwined with a storyline could be interesting.

Here are some very vague ideas that I've been thinking of:

• Time travel (from the future to the past or present, from the present to the past or future)

• Rivaling schools/academies

• Apocalypse

• Utopian/Dystopian society

And some relationship ideas:

• Love/hate (the characters act like they hate each other and pretend as if they have no attraction to the other)

• Romeo and Juliet (the characters want to be together but something is stopping them or not allowing them to)

• Belligerent Sexual Tension (The characters both have feelings for each other but both refuse to admit it; they do not know the other likes them back, and they act as the other's rival)

If you have any other ideas that you want to try, I would love to hear them. This thread is always open.(:

The time travel thing sounded cool to me too. ^^ But I agree. Romances are great!

What do you mean by rivaling school? That sounded interesting but I wasn't quite sure what you ment. Rivals...like in sports?

Rosemary: Alright, that's what I thought. Which one were you more interested in doing? (Perhaps it should be YOU asking ME this question instead) I wouldn't mind doing either one. I'm cool with both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back