• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 💡 Looking for Omori rp!! 💡

Labbeon

#1 Sunburn fan ☀️🎀
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!! I'm looking for Omori rp partners!! Here is some info about my rping style and preferences and characters that I can be!!

- I'm not looking for anything in particular, so I'm open for rping stuff that just revolves around canon or AUs! I'm happy to brainstorm ideas to come up with a good plot!

- That being said... I like rps that have plots, ones that are just like, winging it or "let's put two characters in a room together" don't really sit well with me cause I like to know what to do next. I can do them, but I might get uninterested easily. Even if the plot just starts as an idea and then we build off of that as we go along is better than nothing!

- I tend to write a lot, especially if it's an rp with a deep plot, but on average I at least write 2 or 3 paragraphs. You don't have to match this length, but it's encouraged greatly!!

- I am able to write multiple characters! 3 is probably my max though...

- PLEASE do not ask me to rp NSFW (sexual), I will not be rping that way. Things like violence, gore, blood, and dark topics (depression, anxiety, etc) is fine, as this is Omori. But sexual weird stuff is where I cross the line with anything like this. No thank you.

Anyway, with that out of the way, here are the Omori characters I am able to rp as (There is possibly a few more, but these are the main ones that I feel I'm the best at)!:

- Sunny / Omori

- Mari / DW Mari

- Basil / DW Basil

- Kel / DW Kel

- DW Aubrey

- Stranger

And here are the ships that I am comfortable with rping:

- Sunburn

- HeroMari

- Photobomb

- Kelbrey

I don't think I missed anything...but, feel free to send me a message with any questions you have or if you're interested in doing an rp!! I hope we can come up with some awesome ideas and have fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back