• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for OCxOC or My Hero Academia(BNHA) rp partner

Askh

Hi so !! I'm Askh, a northern european gal, 21 years old.

I've previously done lots of text rp, but not really in the recent years so now I'm trying to get back into it.

What you can expect from me:
- I can do both long and short replies. I've been used to both fast rp with lots of small replies and more forum like with long and few replies a day.
- I LOVE the romance genre. I'm a sucker for it, so as long as there's romance involved in some sort of way I'm up for basicly any other genre as well. (such as fantasy, sci-fi, anything really)
- I prefer OCxOC or a pairing I like from a show/anime/game.
- I prefer playing a male character. Idk why, I just never really played female characters ever.
- I strongly prefer malexmale,
- I'm very friendly and easy-going.
- Since english is not my first language I will make mistakes. I have studied english for 10+ years though, and my current education is in english as well so my level of langauge should be fine.

Hope to hear from some of you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back