• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for OC rp partners

arialsal

Lurker
hey - im a 19y/o professional writing major, i've been RPing almost as long as ive been creatively writing, which is my whole life. i'd love one or more long term rp partners. some stuff you need to know about me:
  • i write in the third person
  • i rp typically male characters, but am willing to write for any type of character
  • i love world-building and character-building from scratch: i only rp OCs
  • my most common types of rp (i.e., the ones i enjoy the most): slice of life, fantasy (any variety, we can make up whatever we want), mxm - im open to suggestions on this
  • i prefer longer responses, on average 1-6 paragraphs (i dont typically go over 2000 words, and my responses are usually on the shorter side unless we just decide to do long ones or if a part requires a lot of description/action) - may sometimes reply with just a couple sentences, but thats PRETTY rare and only if i need to/the situation calls for it
  • i prefer rping on discord but we can start here or somewhere else if u prefer
  • the all lower caps and poor grammar in this post is just how i PM, dont let this be a testament to my writing ability lmao
honestly im just pretty chill about rp - i want to have fun and rp whenever i have free time. pm me if youre interested or have any questions :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back