• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for OC or Golden Kamuy/LOZ Twilight Princess RP Partners!!

serpentuno

Hi! My name is Luna, and I'm 20. I'm hoping to find someone to RP with that is my age or older (so, 20+ please!). Extra bonus if your timezone is around PST; however, we can definitely work around that easily! My character(s) are primarily female (as I am one myself and it's what I'm most comfortable with), but I'm open to any gender OCs from you. If wanted, I'm also open to OCxOC content as well.

I would like to focus mainly on historical settings (though I'm not picky about when), but can also work with other genres (such as fantasy) too. I'm very much into the idea of a rebellious nobles who go against the status quo, especially for female characters, but I'm not too set on the details because I would love to talk OOC about what we can plan to do as opposed to having too many rules atp.

Besides the above, I'm also more than happy to (if anyone is out there, of course) to do some CC rp with the Golden Kamuy or the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess characters! I have some experience rping as Ogata, Yuusaku, and Vasily for GK and as Midna for LOZ TP. If you're interested, we can discuss more about it; I don't mind rping closer to canon or writing an AU.

I write primarily in paragraphs or dialogue, and would say I'm a capable writer though I’m a bit new to rp. However, I usually mirror my rp partners, so I'm open to whatever style you'd like to write.

This is not a super serious rp; I just want to have a chill one!

Please DM or comment under this thread if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back