• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for new RP Partners! FANDOM AND ORIGINAL!!

TheMysticNamedFae

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey folks! Fae here, 21+ years old, and very happy to be here.

Open for Original with OCxOC or Fandoms with OCxCC! Doubling is always welcome, honestly, it´s mandatory by the fandom ones. Doesn´t matter to me if we do an intertwined storyline in the same fandom/universe with our OCs interacting or if we give them separate storylines! I just want to gush over my favorite CCs and want to give you the chance to do the same!

Requirements:
  • Be at least 18+, but somewhere between 25-35 would be preferable
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Writing ~400 words per message. More is always welcome, less not so much
  • Active; at least one RP response should be delivered 1-2 days
  • Write on this site or Discord

I have so many ideas for an Original RP (though I am always happy to brainstorm with you too as long as we do not want completely different things) and way too many fandoms that I am just going to drop my DOC here, it´s a lot but it should answer any questions. Make sure to read until the end! And feel free to DM me when interested or when you have a question!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back