• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for new role-play partners!

RoosterMan

Super cool bird man
Hi! I'm Remus, and I'm looking for a new role-play partner. I'm back at role-playing after a 2 year hiatus, but I've been role-playing on-and-off since 2009. There are a few things I'm looking for, but I'm generally pretty easy to get along with. I'm also on all the time, so feel free to bother me whenever. Please take your time, and reply if interested!

What I'm looking for:
- 18+, as I don't feel comfortable role-playing with minors. I'm 24, so ideally someone closer to my age would be delightful!
- 3+ lines, semi-lit to literate. I role-play in the first person, present tense.
- If you're able to play more than 1 character, that'd be awesome!
- Tolerant/accepting of LGBT+ relationships, especially because most of my characters are LGBT+.

What I like:
- Friends to lovers
- Family situations
- Romance
- Comedy (You don't have to be funny... I'm really not. XD)
- Situations that force explorations of relationships (Surprise pregnancy, respectful gender transitions, illness, etc...)

Fandoms:
- Dragon Age (Mainly 2 and Inquisition)

Feel free to suggest things. If you'd like to see my characters, I'd be happy to send you their refs.

Hello!

I love the idea of friends to lover or family situations. I can play more than one character. I do usually if playing more than one have them related to my main one so family situations would be included. If you are looking for a rp partner still I would love to! I also am 26 so am close to age!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back