• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for my first RP partner in 6 years!

Arlo

I haven't RP'd for 6 years, I would like to find a RP partner who can be patient with me getting back into the swing of things.

I have quite a few OCs, all of which are demons. I would like to find someone else who RPs characters that can fit into a world inhabited by demons! :)

Hm, I might be interested! Would it be purely fantasy, or would it be a mixture of realistic and fantasy genres? PM me with any plots you have in mind! :)

Edit: Gah, totally forgot the above. Just let me know on the thread I guess and I'll PM you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I would love to be your partner and I am very interested in your idea. However, if you choose to accept me into this idea of yours and if you want this to work out for the both of us, then you might have to deal with a Human OC since, well, it's my preference to be Humans in role plays. Sorry if that doesn't fit to your standards, it's the way I am. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back