• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for my first freeform 1x1 RP partner

GraySkyl

Hello, my Name is Gray.
I'm 25 y/o and non-binary (I use they/them pronouns), and English is not my native language. I've been playing TTRPGs since I was around10 years old, mostly as a DM. Now, I want to stretch my RP "muscles" (if you can even call it that) in a more freeform RP. I'm mostly interested in (low) fantasy as well as Steampunk/Victorian settings. I'm not really interested in Fandom RPs and would rather explore and create a world together with you as we play. Apart from fantasy, steampunk and Victorian settings, I can honestly be excited about any genre at all, as long as there is something about the setting that interests me.

I'm not interested in a romantic RP from the get-go, although it isn't something I'd categorically rule out. One thing I can definitely rule out is over-powered characters; I'd rather be Frodo/Sam than Sauron (just to give a small example).
Other things that are absolute no-gos for me:
rape, pedophelia, animal-abuse, any kind of harm against children. Additionally, if you want to play out your hate against any marginalized community (queer, PoC, disabled people, misogyny, etc.), I'm not the RP partner for you.

In case you're not that interested/comfortable when it comes to worldbuilding, I'm more than happy to do so for us, take your ideas and desires and incorporate them into the world.
I'd love it, if you could write me a quick message about your expectations and wishes you have for your RP partner (style of writing, information you'd like about the other character, any "outside ressources" like playlists, or preferred frequency of writing, although I can't promise that I'll be able to meet the frequency criteria).

I'd prefer to RP in DMs and I'm open if you'd like to RP on Discord.
In case there are any other information you need/would like to have about me, or something I forgot to include here, due to my being new to freeform RP, feel free to shoot me a DM.

I hope you have a great day, no matter if you are interested in RPing together or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back