• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for mxm roleplay partners

Moon_Boy

Bull in a china shop
Hello!

I'm looking for somebody to roleplay with. I have loads of ideas and like to hear other peoples ideas too! I love to world build, character build and add to plots as we go. I love it when people ask questions about the plot so it makes more sense too and am happy to answer any of them, even if they are small parts of the plot. I'm advanced literate trying to push myself to novella and write 750-1000 words at the moment as long as I get the same in return. If you write more, I will try my best to match. I am honest and will tell you if I think something could be added to the story to make it more interesting. If you don't like any of the things on my list, that's fine! I don't need to write all of them and things like gore only work for certain plots anyway. I am looking for someone who loves to roleplay and is as interested as I am in developing the story.
I like a few different genres, especially plots with one or more of the following;
Gore
Drama
Murder
Lies
Unhealthy relationships
Romance
Forbidden love
Obsessive partners

If you are interested, please pm me or comment! I am happy with doing the start of the roleplay if you prefer. I have been writing for six years now so have plenty of experience. My only rules are no graphic depictions of self harm or eating disorders as well as no smut. I am okay with other graphic depictions of mental health though, as long as you are!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back