• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for MxM roleplay partner !

kkogane

🥩INTRO

It feels like a lifetime since I last roleplayed!! I'm looking for a new roleplay partner who embodies qualities such as being laid-back, understanding, and patient.

‼️‼️ For my own comfort and peace of mind, I am looking for a partner who is 18 years or older. As an adult, I value mature and respectful interactions, and I believe that age plays a role in fostering a safe and comfortable environment.

If you are someone who shares my interest, embraces the unconventional‼️‼️

I have a penchant for darker, semi angst non-canon storylines that push boundaries. I enjoy semi slow-burn plots! Semi lit but still building up to something larger!

I’m creeping back into my 2017 phase so my likes as of right now are!!

An extremely goofy movie!!

Voltron

DMMD

My hero academia

JJK

Sally Face

Gravity Falls

Homestuck

Boyfriend to Death

(Many more!)

Now let’s talk about some rules/boundaries!

1.No minors!!

2.Do not be extremely controlling of the character I’m roleplaying, I’d love to talk about plots and dynamics just ask me <3

3. At least write 3 lines! I can get a little lazy depending on my schedule so I understand not having energy!

4. Communicate with me! I’m more than open to some mature themes, I prefer them! Just make sure to communicate with me about it!

5. I’d love to be friends outside of the roleplay! Tell me about your day! Send me pictures of your animals !!

Since I’m just jumping back into the roleplay game I would enjoy doing mainly canon x canon! We can discuss in dms!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back