• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for MxM adventure(s)! So much stuff! [Always Looking]

amonxsila

Krampus
So I have a few ideas for MxM plots. I would also prefer that the RP focuses on the plot, how their bond forms, the resulting drama if any, and less on the mush details. I'll list the plots and tell you what I'd like to do for my part. Not go into depth unless someone is interested, so I'll summarize.

I've gone ahead and updated this list to include fandoms, parings, and cravings!

Eh, nothing in particular anymore, totally open to suggestions. Just looking for more active RPs.

Previous Ideas
  • DnD-type world where these two adventurers start to form a very close companionship, and then one gets captured and tortured in an attempt to make him give up the location over the other; and other events. I'd defo prefer to be the sub-type in this, also would prefer to be the one that gets captured
  • Cliche jock×outcast, I would prefer to be the outcast
  • A horror/psychological Stockholm Syndrome situation; would prefer to be the one who is kidnapped/abused
Pairings (Bold are who I'd prefer to be)
  • Prep×Goth
  • Straight Edge/Sober×Junkie/Addict
  • Royal×Whore or Servant
  • Famous×Unknown
  • Vampire×Human (No preference)
  • Demon×Human
  • Pretty much ANY fantasy pairing
Fandom!
  • As far as Marvel goes, I'm SUPER behind on the timeline. That being said, I've only ever RP'd Thorki (To each their own, they technically aren't related sooooo), But I have a general idea of personalities, so as long as it's MxM, I'll pick my favorite out of your suggested pairing.
  • Anime: Mostly mainstream, a few obscure. Basically name it, and if I don't know it, then I'm sorry. If I do, then YAY!
  • TOO MANY FANDOMSSSSS: Again, name it and the pairing, and I'll see if I know it or wanna do it.
I'm desperate for anything detailed, is all.

I'm always open for a good RP. Open to PM or Discord!
Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
I would love a horror/psychological Stockholm syndrome type deal. I have Discord if you'd like to discuss stuff there. Also if we could double on that idea possibly? We don't have to.

I know it goes against the story but I ship Scott and Wallace together. Would you be willing to write as Wallace?

Hey I don't know I felt you still even pay attention to this thread but id be interested in demonxhuman. PM me if you see this and are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back