• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for multiple RPers to write with!

Oooh, if you'll take more than one partner in the same genre, I'd love to work with historical-fiction!

I'd love to do that? Would you like to work with one or all of the countries? Do you have any favorite countries (e.g. I'm a French history buff.)

I wouldn't say there's a specific country that I'm especially partial to other than the United States, primarily during the Revolutionary and WWII time periods, but I enjoy European history as well. I've taken pretty much every AP history class I could get my hands on plus three years of French language/culture so I think I could work around pretty much anything.

More ancient civilizations interest me as well, especially Egyptian and Persian cultures. I don't know if you want to go back that far but that could be an option.

Just another interest to throw out there is the idea of pirates in general, sort of early 1700's type stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back