• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for multiple 1 x 1 partners! Come at me, bro!

desgodog

Hello all! My name is Des, and I am very new to the website, but I am excited to start roleplaying as soon as possible! That being the case, I'm on the search for a few roleplaying partners, so please feel free to leave a reply or message me privately.

The genres I'm currently interested in are Action, Adventure, Historical and Fiction, as well as some more personalized genres. My very personal fav of all time is 1920s Mobsters, I live for it.

Other than that, though, I'm very open to new ideas and new plotlines. I can play Male, Female, and dont mind doubling, if the situation calls for it. I often find myself playing side characters that help keep the plot moving, so feel free to add your own as well. I do prefer a decent paragraph roleplay, though quality is what counts, so as long as theres substance to it, I dont mind shorter replies.

The last thing I can think of to mention is that I'm really not looking to rp any romance situations. Sorry, just not my cup of tea! Other than that, though, I'm all ears! And I cant wait to get started so I'll stop typing now!

Hello! I can't quite put my finger on what I'm interested in roleplaying at the moment but I would love to brainstorm and see what we can come up with, if you're willing?

Hello! I can't quite put my finger on what I'm interested in roleplaying at the moment but I would love to brainstorm and see what we can come up with, if you're willing?
Absolutely! Just drop me a PM andwe can brainstorm plots and things ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back