• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for more partners :)

Noire Tukino

"I Vomit Emotions."
So... I've gotten to meet some really great RPers here, I hope to keep the ball rolling! :) I'm a literate roleplayer, my minimum for posting is two paragraphs, and they're usually around 8-10 sentences each. I like a lot of fantasy roleplays, and I'd be honored if you chose me for your next roleplay! I like to do twists and conflicts as well, a lot of my ideas in the fantasy revolve around a war or partnership of some type. I like to flesh out stories behind the scenes too, so we can be on the same page too. :')

Real Life

Arranged Marriage

Best Friends

Bands

Forbidden Romance

Neighbors

School Scenarios

K-Pop clebs

Visual Kei rockers

Fantasy

Angel x Demon

Angel x human

Any being x any being really

Demon x human

Elves

Elf x Demon (that one is fun too! )

Human x Reaper

Mermaids

Mermen

Steampunk

Werewolves

Vampires

Victorian

Anime

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Kill La Kill (Maybe? I'm not really itching on that one)

LoveLive!! School Idol Project

DuRaRaRa!!

Hakuoki

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be down for a werewolf RP. I would be super hyped if you know anything about a RPG called werewolves of the apocalypses to model the werewolves after since that's what mine are based on.

I don't actually know what that is ahahaha :') But you have an octopus in your avatar, so I'm starting to like you already (<3)(<3)(<3)

I love anything with Demons, Angels, Werewolves, Vampires ETC Would you like to plot sometime?

Shakilrahman96 said:
Would anything along the lines of this interest you at all?
Partners - Looking for Long term Roleplay Partner

Only thing is I have a more conversation based roleplay in the sense that you wouldn't be waiting around long for a prompt response, I am instantaneous. We both like so similar things but see what you think and if it does suit you do drop a message? :)
I like longer posts because I feel we're both contributing to a story in a sense. Idk if that sounds weird. But we can possibly talk about it more in PMs :)

OMG another K-pop Rper?! I am seriously interested!! *ahem* I mean, cool xD

If you wanna, we could totally do a k-pop rp...?? *practically begging xD *

SmittenKitten said:
OMG another K-pop Rper?! I am seriously interested!! *ahem* I mean, cool xD
If you wanna, we could totally do a k-pop rp...?? *practically begging xD *
YES PLEASE. OMG :') I'm GOING TO CrY

I don't think you understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back