• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Mature Partners. (Fandom)

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

Hello! 

Since there seems to be some confusion, my username before I changed it was SeverusX.

I've stated in the title I'm looking for mature partners, which means 18+!

(Mature themes included- cussing, violence, ect)

I'm looking to do some role plays either in PM or somewhere else. I do not role play over Skype, but I will role play over Email, or another website.

(Another website is preferred, since I'm not good at keeping up with my email.)

I do fandoms, canon x oc, male x female. (Sometimes I like F//)

However, these are my own personal preferences. We can double, and do a second pairing for you, and have it be whatever you like. 

(Whether it's canon x canon, m// or f//. I don't care.)

I also don't care about post length. As long as you give me something to work with, we're good to go.

(However, I do expect openers to be semi-long.)

I like my partners to be friendly, and enjoy chatting OOC. I'm a very friendly person, and I simply can't role play with people who are monotone, who respond with one word answers.

Basically, I have two "Requirements".

1- Please be active. I lose interest fast if I don't get replies within a certain amount of time. I'd like my partners to be able to reply at least once a day.

2- Let me know what's going on. If you're going to be busy, if you're having writer's block, or even if you want to drop the role play. I won't bite! I appreciate a small message letting me know.

So, the fandoms I'm interested in are as follows

(Currently, I'm much more interested in anime and/or games. If something is bold, I'm craving it. If it's italic, you'll have to convince me.)

Please PM me if you're interested. :)

Death Note

Psycho-Pass

Kingdom Hearts

Dragon Age

Sailor Moon

Fruits Basket

Steven Universe

Bleach

InuYasha

Persona 3

Persona 4

Life is Strange

Naruto 

Dragonball Z

Supernatural

The Walking Dead

Harry Potter

Ouran High School Host Club

Percy Jackson

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

My Love Story

Nana

Attack on Titan 

Star Wars

Fatal Frame

Marvel

Game of Thrones

Lord of the Rings

The Hobbit

Zelda

Sherlock

I'm sure there are some that I'm forgetting. Please don't hesitate to ask. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, I would join you on that, but i like the forum platform on this website, than most. It gives me freedom to write unlimited. Deadman wonderland but you are only after ocs. So I'm not suitable for your preference. Thought i let you know my part on this.

Hi! I'd like to rp with you, however the only fandom we connect with is marvel? Let me know ?

That's totally fine! If you'd like to plan some things out, please PM me! :>

Hm, I would join you on that, but i like the forum platform on this website, than most. It gives me freedom to write unlimited. Deadman wonderland but you are only after ocs. So I'm not suitable for your preference. Thought i let you know my part on this.

I'm sorry about that! I hope you can find someone to role play with! 

Hello! I'd be interested in something Walking Dead if your up for it! Depending on the site I wouldn't mind it being elsewhere, or email works too.

Hm, Naruto's definitely something I wanted to explore for a while actually. And once a day's pretty manageable!

Oh my, I would absolutely love to do a Percy Jackson roleplay with you! 

Well hello there! I know you commented on my thread for anime and cartoon, but would you be interested in roleplaying for PJO? :)  I wouldn't mind moving off site either. 

Hello! 

Since there seems to be some confusion, my username before I changed it was SeverusX.

I've stated in the title I'm looking for mature partners, which means 18+!

(Mature themes included- cussing, violence, ect)

I'm looking to do some role plays either in PM or somewhere else. I do not role play over Skype, but I will role play over Email, or another website.

(Another website is preferred, since I'm not good at keeping up with my email.)

I do fandoms, canon x oc, male x female. (Sometimes I like F//)

However, these are my own personal preferences. We can double, and do a second pairing for you, and have it be whatever you like. 

(Whether it's canon x canon, m// or f//. I don't care.)

I also don't care about post length. As long as you give me something to work with, we're good to go.

(However, I do expect openers to be semi-long.)

I like my partners to be friendly, and enjoy chatting OOC. I'm a very friendly person, and I simply can't role play with people who are monotone, who respond with one word answers.

Basically, I have two "Requirements".

1- Please be active. I lose interest fast if I don't get replies within a certain amount of time. I'd like my partners to be able to reply at least once a day.

2- Let me know what's going on. If you're going to be busy, if you're having writer's block, or even if you want to drop the role play. I won't bite! I appreciate a small message letting me know.

So, the fandoms I'm interested in are as follows

(Currently, I'm much more interested in anime and/or games. If something is bold, I'm craving it. If it's italic, you'll have to convince me.)

Please PM me if you're interested. :)

Death Note

Psycho-Pass

Kingdom Hearts

Dragon Age

Sailor Moon

Fruits Basket

Steven Universe

Bleach

InuYasha

Persona 3

Persona 4

Life is Strange

Naruto 

Dragonball Z

Supernatural

The Walking Dead

Harry Potter

Ouran High School Host Club

Percy Jackson

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

My Love Story

Nana

Attack on Titan 

Star Wars

Fatal Frame

Marvel

Game of Thrones

Lord of the Rings

The Hobbit

Zelda

Sherlock

I'm sure there are some that I'm forgetting. Please don't hesitate to ask. 

Heya love! I would love to rp with you! We share several fandoms, so if you would like to rp I would be super down for it!! Some of the ones we share are: Dragonball Z, Avatar the Last Airbender, Star Wars, Dragon Age, Life is Strange, Death Note, and uh...several others xD  So...yeah! If you're still looking I would love to oblige!

I would be interested in a NANA roleplay!! I haven't done one in forever, I actually cosplay as Nana Osaki, I just love that anime ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back