Looking for many people to RP with! :3

Hi! I'm new to the site, and anxious to get started. So here this is! I like supernatural stuff, plus things based off of books, movies, shows, etc. I don't have many rules. Just don't cuss like a sailor, and we'll be good! I'm going to tell you if I get bored, so don't be afraid to tell me the same.

I don't care if you don't reply for a while, because I know life happens and we can't warn everybody, so unless you'll be gone for like, more than a day you don't need to tell me you're taking a bathroom break.

That's about it! Oh, and I usually write about 3-7 sentences, because I find it hard to write more. Don't give me a novel and a half.

Now I'm done! Tell me if you're interested! :D

You sound like someone to roleplay with. I usually write the same amount as you. It really depends on how much stuffs happening. The more drama or action, the more I'll write

Sophie said:
You sound like someone to roleplay with. I usually write the same amount as you. It really depends on how much stuffs happening. The more drama or action, the more I'll write
Thank you! That's what I was going for! :D What did you want to RP on?

Anything, I don't mind. I was thinking something about a romance in a survival sort of thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back