• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Mafia RP, other type of RPs is welcome too!

TheBlazeWings

Winged Flame
Sorry I’m bad at introducing myself… Hi! I’m Blaze and I would like to keep this short, there a plot I really want to do a mafia RP but I’m open to other type of RPs too, anyway here’s what I’m looking for:

Someone over 18
Can write at least 1-2 paragraphs (but can be more!)
Third person
And I prefer character focused RPs, if you can play NPCs or side characters sometimes then that would be bonus!
Be ghost friendly (Even though I try not to ghost people :P)

I’m good with any pairings and any settings!

Also I might have forgot some info so just ask if you have any questions.

Pairings I think would be fun:

Kidnapped x Kiddnapper
Assassin x Victim
Criminal x Detective
Detective x Detective
King/Queen/Prince/Princess x Servant
Royal x Royal
Magical Spirits
Ghost/Fae x Fae or Human
Mage x Mage
Vampires and/or Werewolves
Human x Werewolf/Vampire
Pirate x Siren/merfolk
Pirate x Pirate
Viking x Viking
Enemies to Lovers
Angel x Demon
Human x Angel
God x God

Some Settings I like:

High Fantasy
Low Fantasy
Dragons
Medieval
Supernatural
War
Peace
Dreamworld
Sci-Fi
Vikings
Pirates
Mafia
Heaven and Hell
Mystery
Dragons
Supernatural

Here is my ideas for a mafia RP (Will update this with plots for more settings in the future):

1. My character is secretly a spy and a part of the mafia and he pretends to be a good guy as well as is the detective's assistant. Both are good friends (can be any type of friendship, I imagine my character being a bit more risky which can make your character be a bit protective but that's just a weird idea xD), however it changes later when the detective discovers that he's a traitor, and after that, their relationship turns out much more complex, since they still care about each other. Maybe the detective is the first to know he is on the bad side but they kinda refuse to admit it to others and tries to turn them over to the good side. They'll try to keep it a secret so that he won't end up in court or jail? Some time later the other detectives or their boss/the police might find out that he was a mafia member and that the detective knew it but didn't tell. Maybe they get fired or both of them now has to work together to hide from the police? Maybe both get taken to the courts? Or the detective joins the mafia? xD

There's so many ideas that'll be fun to play around with!

2. (This one is less developed) Both are members of the mafia, my character is a newcomer and your character gets chosen to be their mentor and/or partner, so they'll have to learn them the things the mafia do and such. This one can also feature a lot of betrayal if you want.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back